- To make young adult efficient for their chosen career.
- To help them think rationally about themselves, situations and interpersonal relations.
- To help them think and concentrate on their goals by ignoring other distractions.
- To build one's own thinking pattern, without getting influenced by force, pressure or dominance.
- Youngsters realize their own problems and obstacles in their way and are motivated to resolve them.
- They come across flaws, deficits in their own attitude towards self and others and start working on them.
- They start leading life according to self-set goals. Focusing on them.
- They get a direction to develop their own thinking pattern.